Compliance made easy.
Be sure that your drivers are complying with FMCSA’s Hours of Service (HoS) regulations. FMCSA mandates the total amount of hours a driver can work before they’re required to take time off. By tracking their active time behind the wheel, our solution makes sure your drivers are always within the law’s parameters.
- Reduce your potential for costly fines that can stem from regulatory infractions.
- Automate data logs to increase efficiency and boost productivity.
- Allow your employees to focus on safe, expedited driving.
Compliance made easy.
Keep your drivers compliant with the latest FMCSA regulations by tracking their active time behind the wheel, and make sure they don’t exceed limitations.
- Reduce the risk of costly fines.
- Automatically log hours electronically.
- Allow employees to focus on safe driving.
Electronic Logging Device (ELD)
Powered by VisTracks, our ELD solution is, effective, easy-to-implement solution, and makes sure your drivers remain within FMCSA regulations. Drivers can use their smartphones or tablets to monitor hours actively driving, so they do not mistakenly work beyond the federally mandated limit.
- Fully integrated back-end portal
- Enhanced and customized inspections
- Offline support
- Slip-seat and team driving
- IFTA included
- Minimal training required
- On duty; On duty, not driving; Driving; Off duty
- Sleeper berth – driver off-duty, sleeping in the rig
- Unidentified driving – no driver logged in while vehicle is in motion
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is the government organization responsible for maintaining all the guidelines that drivers must adhere to. Our ELD solution is fully certified with the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Stay compliant.
- Avoid unnecessary penalties.
- Automate your business’s HoS logs.
Implementation and use of the solution is a simple process. Actsoft customer experience representatives will assist new customers during a one-on-one onboarding process to demonstrate the solution and how it works. They remain available should any further questions arise down the road.
Admin | ELD
Make sure your drivers are staying within the parameters of the law, from wherever you are. A fully integrated back-end portal provides access to all driver and vehicle information, with on-screen documentation that helps minimize errors. Administrator tools allow for the easy management of:
- Vehicle locations
- Driver statuses
- Account information and settings