Actsoft’s ELD Solution
Actsoft’s ELD Solution is powered by VisTracks, an effective but easy to use tablet and smart phone-based service that is certified with the US Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) with regulations for Electronic Logging Device (ELD) and vehicle inspections.
Are you in compliance
with the Federal Motor Carrier
Learn more about compliance and deadline dates here
- Fully FMCSA Certified
- Supports both ELD and AOBRD compliant solutions
- Enhanced and Customized Inspections
- Slip Seat and Team Driving
- Offline support – disconnected operation
- Two-way integration of portal edits with the device including full edit logging
- Fully integrated portal back-end for driver dashboard at the home office, feature rich, fully synchronized with tablet and all HOS product options
- Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen documentation to minimize errors and costs
- Easy to use administration tools for account, vehicle and driver management
- IFTA included in the product price
The PT30 from Pacific Track is a non-cellular device designed for ELD/Hours Of Service (HOS) and complies with the FMCSA standards.
It’s simple to install with a single connection to a J-Bus port, and uses Bluetooth to transmit data right to the tablet running Actsoft’s ELD solution.
- J-Bus (J1939, J1708/J1587) and OBD-II compliant interfaces
- Integrated GPS engine and antenna
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless interface
- Large storage capacity for offline operations