We feel that it is important for us as a company to provide an update to our very valued employees, customers, partners and vendors, as to what our company is doing during this uncertain time.
First, we are following all of the CDC guidelines, not only internally, but externally too. Those include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
We have empowered anyone in a leadership position to request any employee that seems to have any sickness to go home and work from there until they are completely symptom free, regardless of if it is related to flu or flu like symptoms.
We are planning on keeping our offices in Tampa open, but will be running with a very slimmed down staff. The rest of our staff will be empowered to work from home. We are quite fortunate that all phones system will work seamlessly even if our employees are at home.
We have restricted access to our building by visitors.
We have restricted all business related travel, both from our inside staff, as well as, our outside sales personnel. We are going to attempt to make all appointments over the phone rather than in person. Fortunately, demonstrations and customer support can all be done on line.
We will make our best attempts to answer the phone in a timely fashion and return calls promptly when we cannot answer them directly.
Our priority is the health and welfare of our staff and those we work with.
Thank you for your business, your partnership and your understanding in this unprecedented event.
CEO and Founder