New Features Sharpen TeamWherx More Than Before
ORDER STATUS EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Get excited! Another highly requested feature is live: Order Status Email Notifications. The Dispatching module has been upgraded with the option to email clients when an order status is changed.
- Email notifications can carry much more information than text notifications, including an order details report with form data.
- Notification templates are highly customizable, making it possible to include different order-related details.
Steps to set up an email notification:
- Go to Notifications setting in the Dispatching module and select New status notification.
- Select the Email option and choose the desired Service and Status.
- Selecting Send a copy of the Orders Details report as an attachment will append the Order details report as a PDF.
- Compose the Email subject line and Email body by adding all the desired fields from General information, Client information and Service details.
- Save the changes.
The Notification type column has been added to differentiate between Text and Email notifications.
Once the email notification is created, the next step will be to add the email addresses to Notification recipients for the desired Clients.
ORDERS GRID MULTIPLE ORDERS UPDATE
Some customers can have 1,000+ orders on the dispatch screen, especially in the Complete status. This is mainly because they don’t close them. We have also received multiple requests from users that often need to update multiple orders at once, either to unassign or cancel them.
A new functionality has been added to the Orders screen that allows users to select and update multiple orders in a simple action. They can now unassign, cancel or close a group of orders in bulk. Additionally, it’s also possible to drag and drop the selected orders onto a single user to assign or reassign the orders.
- Optimize dispatching time as customers can assign multiple orders to a user without having to go one by one.
- Keep an uncrowded dispatch screen by closing multiple completed orders.
The multiple selection can be made through a checkbox column added to the left of the grid. Selecting the master checkbox in the header will select all of the checkboxes, or the user can select individual rows.
Here’s an example of user selecting multiple orders and the Update orders selector:
Once a user has selected multiple or all orders from the screen, they have three options:
- Unassign orders will set the selected orders back to the New system status.
- Close orders will mark the selected orders as Closed. This option will be disabled unless only orders in a Completed system status are selected.
- Cancel orders will mark the selected orders as Cancelled.
Note: Remember to take advantage of the Filters orders option prior to selecting the orders (in order to refine the results).
Here’s an example of a user selecting and dragging orders to the Users section for assignment:
TIMEKEEPING BULK APROVAL
Customers will often review hundreds of punches for a two-week period and would like a quick way to approve the records. The current timekeeping grid has been improved, allowing users to select all or multiple records without the need to approve them one by one.
Here’s an example of the old method of approving timekeeping records:
In the new Entries screen, once Edit approval is selected, the Approved column will turn into active checkboxes for users to check and uncheck timekeeping records. Selecting the main box in the column header will also check or uncheck all records in the grid. The Save button will end the Edit approval mode.
ADDED LICENSE TYPE COLUMN TO USERS GRID
We have added License type as a new column to the users grid. This enhancement allows customers to easily differentiate Web-only users at a glance. This is useful for user management and license assignment.
The license type column.
RESTRICT CUSTOM LIST VIEW IN WEB APP FOR BASIC USERS
Multiple customers have reported that Custom Lists may contain sensitive information not intended to be seen by every user on the account. From now on, only Administrators and Power Users will be able to access the Custom List section of the web application.
Note: This restriction will not affect the ability for Basic Users to create forms with Custom Lists in the mobile app.
View for a user logged in as Administrator or Power User:
View for a user logged in as Basic User:
ADDED THE BAHAMAS TO LIST OF SUPPORTED COUNTRIES
As we keep growing worldwide, we have added The Bahamas to the list of supported countries.
- The following sections will have The Bahamas as a country:
- Administrative > Settings
- File import, Geofence and Client
The Bahamas addresses are formed as (Address 1) (Address 2) (City) (District) (Country)
An example of a geofence created at the Nassau airport in The Bahamas.