Up until now, creating customized work zones was just a dream for businesses with workers and assets on the go. Today, we’re happy to announce that our development group exceeded all expectations, providing customers with the ability to pinpoint and create up to 30 individual geofence points on either standard or satellite maps. Satellite Maps is a new enhanced feature Actsoft offers to customers that require a more in-depth look at what is going on in their business.
Geofences create specific regions around which employers can build invisible fences. They are alerted when a worker either enters or exits that particular area and can monitor when and how long a worker stays at a specific location. All of the activity is validated through GPS and wireless integration using simple cell phones.
Actsoft’s Comet Suite of mobile applications is available on Alltel, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks.
Polygon Geofencing Overview
• Pinpoint and create up to 30 individual geofence points.
• Use both standard and satellite maps.
• Know when assets enter and leave specific locations.
• Know how long a worker stays at a specific location.
• All activity is validated through GPS time, date, and location stamp.