Fleet management, simplified.
Keep tabs on your vehicles’ locations in order to minimize theft and loss, eliminate any off-hours or unauthorized use by workers, and reduce excessively high maintenance costs with regular upkeep alerts.
- Use GPS tracking to prevent your fleet cars from being stolen or used improperly.
- Increase safety by monitoring the speeds and driving habits of your employees while they’re using company vehicles.
- Save on fuel costs by identifying the most efficient routes for your staff to take.
Fleet management, simplified.
Monitor vehicles to minimize theft and loss, curb unauthorized use, and stay up to date with routine maintenance.
- GPS Tracking helps prevent theft.
- Increase safety by monitoring driver behavior.
- Identify efficient routes to save on fuel costs.
By monitoring the near real-time positions of your company’s fleet vehicles, experience greater control over the operations of your mobile workforce. Using locational data, your business’s administrators can craft revenue-saving strategies designed to increase productivity and efficiency in the field.
- Determine the most fuel-efficient routes for your drivers to take to new job sites.
- Monitor business vehicles around the clock to help prevent equipment theft and misuse.
- See where your fleet has previously been, using GPS History logs.
This tool allows you to draw customized boundaries on your live view map for designating remote work areas. Geofences provide a bird’s-eye view of job site perimeters, letting your business better monitor any fleet activities that occur in relation to them when used with our Alerts feature.
- Identify the clear-cut boundaries of your business’s job locations.
- Monitor the entries and exits of geofence perimeters by your company’s vehicles.
- Use Geofences in tandem with Alerts to receive near real-time updates whenever your fleet breaches a set boundary.
These notifications provide detailed information about the daily actions of your fleet drivers in near real-time. Alerts can enhance accountability when it comes to the driving behaviors of employees, creating safer roadways and adding incentives for staff to operate business vehicles as cost effectively as possible. Reduce wear and tear on your fleet by identifying repeated hard braking, save fuel by minimizing vehicle idle times, and even receive automatic reminders about routine maintenance. Alerts can also be assigned to specific groups of users, allowing you to customize the types of notifications you receive about certain fleet vehicles and the drivers assigned to them.
- Aggressive driving
- Vehicle stop
- Excessive idling
- Vehicle event
- Device tampering
- Geofence breach
Admin | Theft & Recovery
We know how important the security of your business vehicles remains to your team’s success. On a daily basis, your fleet may travel across an expansive range of distances, making the locations of each of your vehicles essential knowledge to prevent against theft and misuse. As important pieces to the routine operations of nearly any business with a mobile workforce, fully-equipped trucks and cars can end up costing tens of thousands of dollars each to replace. Don’t leave the security of your business vehicles to chance. Instead, allow our solutions to help safeguard your valuable equipment.
- Prevent your vehicles from getting stolen while they’re in the field.
- Save money by safeguarding your fleet.
- Gain extensive insight into the whereabouts of your company’s specific vehicles.
Admin | Vehicle Summary
This feature makes analyzing your fleet’s data simple. Extensive information about your mobile workforce’s business vehicle usage is visible in a clean, refined format that’s easily readable on the fly.
- Quickly examine how your remote employees are using company vehicles.
- Make adjustments to workflows based on data trends.
- Increase productivity by reducing inefficient processes.
Admin | Driver Scorecards
Track the driving behaviors of your employees while they’re using assigned company vehicles. Data regarding speeds, idle times, and hard braking can all be recorded and neatly graphed, allowing you to gain better insight on how your mobile workforce is operating. As infractions by company drivers are charted in comparison to one another, pinpointing any concerning driving habits that certain staff members may be regularly committing is easy to do.
- Improve the safety of your mobile employees.
- Easily identify areas of your business where worker accountability can be increased.
- Reduce harmful driving behaviors that could be putting unnecessary wear and tear on your fleet’s vehicles.
Our fleet solutions are compatible with both Geotab and CalAmp hardware. Connecting these tracking devices is easy to do, and they work seamlessly in tandem with our software to provide diagnostics on vehicle locations, routine maintenance, driving characteristics by the employees who operate them, and more.